Follow the directions below to renew your vehicle registration on iKan:
2. Click Renew a Vehicle.
Note: If you have already renewed the vehicle with your iKan profile, it will appear above the Renew a Vehicle button. Select the vehicle to continue and proceed to Step 5.
3. Choose to search for your vehicle with either the PIN (and vehicle year), or the Plate number (and zip code). Enter the information and click Submit.
4. After the website locates your vehicle, click Yes that's mine! to verify your information.
5. Confirm your insurance information is correct by clicking Yes, it is.
6. Choose whether or not to add a Wildlife & Parks Permit.
7. Enter your contact information and click Submit.
8. Select a payment method and click Submit.
Note: If you have a payment method already stored on your profile, it will appear here. Click on the payment method to select a different one, or to add a new one.
9. Review your payment summary and click the Pay $--.-- button when you are ready to submit your renewal.
After your payment is complete, you'll receive an email confirmation receipt, and if signed in, a receipt will be stored in the "Receipts" section of your iKan profile (see Where can I find my receipt?). Your new registration will be delivered in the mail in 7-10 business days.