To renew your Driver's License in iKan, you'll start by entering some information about yourself.
- Full name
- Date of Birth
- Driver's License number (example: K00-00-0000)
After your license is found in the system, answer a short series of questions, then verify that you meet the following vision requirements:
- Have completed a vision exam by a Kansas optometrist or ophthalmologist in the last 12 months.
- Have 20/60 or better vision in at least one eye with or without corrective lenses.
- Agree to authorize The State of Kansas to request vision and medical info from your vision professional.
- Select the eye doctor who performed the vision exam in the State of Kansas.
Next, you will be prompted to enter contact information that will be used in the event the State needs to contact you about your order.
Lastly, you will be prompted to select whether or not you want to be an Organ Donor or if you want to Register to Vote.
To finalize your submission, you will review the information that has been submitted and have the opportunity to make changes. You will then be prompted for payment information.
This application is non-refundable.
Your payment method will be charged and a receipt email will be delivered to your inbox. Your license will arrive in the mail within 45 days.