If you no longer own a property, or wish to remove it from your iKan profile, follow the steps below:
Note: Removing a property account from iKan will not affect the property’s ownership status or any taxes due. Any remaining property taxes will still be due to the county.
2. Under the "iKan Property Tax" section, click Remove Property.
3. In the conversation, click Yes, unlink.
4. Select the properties you'd like to unlink and click Submit.
Note: If you only have one property linked, the website will proceed to Step 4.
5. Confirm you'd like to unlink the property by selecting Yes, unlink.
6. Click Return to Dashboard.