Follow these steps to pay a Kansas county property tax bill online:
2. If your account is already linked, click on the bill you'd like to pay in the "Available Bills" section.
Note: If it is the first time visiting the site, you must first find and connect to your Property account (see Adding a property account to iKan). Click Find Property to add a property account.
3. Click on the blue Pay Bill button.
4. The property bill will display the amount due. Click Pay Bill to continue.
5. Choose Pay Half Amount, Pay Total Amount or Pay Partial Amount for the bill by checking the circle next to the amount and click Submit.
6. Choose and confirm the payment date and click Submit.
7. Click Choose Payment Method to select or add a payment method, and click Submit.
Note: If you already have a stored payment method, it will appear here. Click on the payment method to either select a different stored payment method, or to add a new one.
8. Enter your Contact Information and click Submit.
7. Review the payment summary and click the blue Pay $--.-- button.
After completing your tax payment, a confirmation receipt email will be delivered to your email inbox, and if signed in, a copy of your receipt will be stored in the Receipts section of your iKan Profile (see Where can I find my receipt?).