You'll need to find your property on iKan to see available bills, make tax payments, and schedule future payments. To link an account:
1. Under iKan Property Tax, click Find Property
2. Select your county by clicking County Name
3. Click on your County and click Submit
Note: If your county does not currently offer online payments through iKan, you'll be provided contact information for your county.
4. Choose the option you'd like to use to locate your property
5. Enter the Parcel ID (or other search selection) and click Submit
6. Click Yes, looks good
7. The Property account is now linked to your iKan Profile. You can click Pay my bills to continue to make a payment or link additional Property accounts by clicking Search additional properties.