To view your tax account details and make payments towards your property tax bill, click Find Property under the iKan Property Tax feature to get started.
To link a property account, search for your property by selecting Parce ID / Doc #, Statement Number, Property Address, or Owner ID# / Taxpayer ID#.
Parcel ID / Doc #
- A "Parcel ID" is specific to real estate only and will always have 16 digits.
- A "Doc #" is for "personal" property only and will always have 5 digits.
The Statement number is typically 6 digits long but can be up to 8 digits
- For directional streets, leave the direction (North, South, East, West) out of the street name.
- Do not include words or abbreviations like Drive, Court, Pl, Ave, Street, etc.
- Try dialing back the search to include only the first few characters or first word of the street name.
Owner ID # / Taxpayer ID #
This ID number should be presented in the "AAAA99999" format.
Once your property is located, you can view your tax bill details and complete your payment. See: