If you're having trouble locating your property on iKan, use the search tips below:
After signing in to iKan and clicking selecting Find Property under the "Property Tax" section, you will have several different search options to locate your property.
Note: The specific terminology and order of the search criteria will differ based on your county.
Parcel ID / Doc #
- A "Parcel ID" is specific to real estate only and will always have 16 digits.
- A "Doc #" is for "personal" property only and will always have 5 digits.
- The Statement number is typically 6 digits long but can be up to 8 digits.
- For directional streets, leave the direction (North, South, East, West) out of the street name.
- Do not include words or abbreviations like Drive, Court, Pl, Ave, Street, etc.
- Try dialing back the search to include only the first few characters or first word of the street name.
Owner ID # / Taxpayer ID #
- This ID number should be presented in the "AAAA99999" format.
Once your property is located, you can view your tax bill details and complete your payment (see Pay a Kansas county property tax bill).